Diablo three crest

As I am needing to make  art work for six of the 'Diablo 3' characters drawing, the sourcing the same images of each character is going to be very difficult. Creating an artwork with print resolution of A0 size is a time consuming task in itself, let alone the sourcing the same image of each of the six characters.

With this in mind, I have managed to find a awesome image of a collection of shield designs and this has lead me to the idea of creating a different crest for each of the hero's.

The idea of keeping the crest in theme  with each of the characters has opened up the potential to create stickers and posters for each hero. I would make t-shirts but I don't know if people would bother to buy or even wear shirts, as the market for gaming merchandise and clothing is somewhat niche.
The Crests will incorporate each character's weapons and use colour and icons to represent their style of game play. Again this is just concept art but, I still have one character design I like but at the moment and looking forward to a couple of more hours of work on it to see the final result.

So I have the shields below and I will start to build the crests around these designs adding my own person touch.

I think this will create a better end result.