The Diablo 3 poster series begins

Now that I have decided on the image, I want to artwork and the size of the poster which is A0 [ a massive poster] and now the fun starts!

The image I will rework is below.
I will now start to make this image print ready and develop it into a poster - which is quite a slow process.

The Idea is to make a series of six posters for each of the characters in the game, the first one is the Barbarian class is based on physical strength, which stems from his/her connection to the Ancients. Thematically, the Barbarian is based on earth and might.

So taking this into account,the Barbarian poster will be earth colours and also incorporate the theme of might, and strength. There is a lot that I can do with this concept, however, I need to get the main image ready on the canvas so over the next week it will be artwork the image so it looks good at a very large size.